The Tenable integration provides DivvyCloud the ability to communicate with assets in your Tenable accounts. As an example, you can send high priority security alerts when a Tenable Agent has not checked in recently or it has no Agent configured.
For general information about Integrations (editing and deleting) refer to the Integrations Overview page.
At this time we only support Tenable.io, support for other Tenable integrations (e.g., Tenable.sc) is forthcoming.
- This guide assumes that you have installed and linked Nessus Agents to your instances.
- The Tenable.io Agent must have had at least one completed scan run after the integration is configured.
1. Get Credentials to your Tenable.io user and access your Tenable dashboard.
- Click on the user icon in the top right.
- Click on My Account.
- Click on API Keys and Click "Generate"
- Save the API Keys.
2. To update DivvyCloud, access DivvyCloud and navigate to the Integrations page (under Administration on the left-side menu).
- Select Edit on the tenablo.io card.
3. Enter your API Keys from Step 1.
4. You should now be able to use the Tenable integration.
The following filters are currently available with the Tenable.io integration:
Instance With Tenable.io Agent Configured
Instance With Tenable.io Agent Not Configured
Instance With Tenable.io Agent Last Checkin Threshold
As an example, you can use the filter
Instance With Tenable.io Agent Configured to show what instances have the Tenable Agent installed. The following illustration shows one instance has the Tenable Agent installed.
Instance Agents are harvested every 12 hours. However, you can manually enqueue the job to run before that. To manually enqueue this job:
1. Navigate to System Administration -> Background Jobs.
2. Search for 'Agent'.
3. Select Enqueue Now for the 'ResourceAgentProcessor' job.
Updated about a year ago