A Summary of the Layered Context Feature Including an Overview Video
Layered Context provides a holistic view of the most critical resources found in all environments that are connected to InsightCloudSec. The newest release includes trend and analytics visualizations for Insights impacting resources and high-risk resource types. We are continuing to update and expand features for this capability focusing on delivering an experience that provides:
- High-level visualizations around the most critical high risk resources
- A resource-centric view of risk across multiple security domains in a unified, consolidated framework
- Easy access to details of risk surrounding a specific resource
- Filtering for context with Clouds and Applications, and on specific resource types, severities, and security domains for better triaging/risk prioritization
- Reduced noise, offering a better view to understanding risk posture of your cloud estate
Getting Started with Layered Content
Layered Context is available to customers with an InsightCloudSec installation (version 23.2.1 or later).
- Check out the Layered Context - User Guide for additional details.
Updated about 15 hours ago