Kubernetes (k8s) is the world’s leading open-source container-orchestration system for automating deployment, scaling and management of containerized applications. You can add one or more Kubernetes clusters to DivvyCloud following the steps below.
1. Go to your DivvyCloud account.
2. Navigate to Clouds on the left-hand side navigation menu. Click on Add Cloud in the upper right.
3. Enter Kubernetes Information
- Select Kubernetes in the Select Technology dropbox.
- Name your Kubernetes cluster.
- Paste in Kubernetes your configuration. Note configuration must be in yaml format.
- Click on Submit.
You should see a screen that indicates you have successfully added a cloud account. DivvyCloud will begin harvesting immediately and the data should start to surface after five minutes or so depending upon the size of your Kubernetes cluster.