InsightCloudSec's new HITRUST Common Security Framework (HITRUST CSF) Pack includes InsightCloudSec Insights that can map to the HITRUST CSF requirements. This pack is important for organizations that choose to align with the HITRUST Common Security Framework.
InsightCloudSec's 21.7.0 Release includes the HITRUST CSF Compliance Pack.
InsightCloudSec provides our customers with various compliance packs that can help align with a variety of cybersecurity/compliance organizations and their requirements. It is important to note that while InsightCloudSec can offer support for a number of standards, none of the capabilities we offer, including our compliance packs, are intended to individually provide 100% adherence to any security standard.
Before you get started with any compliance packs, you will need to have the following:
- A functioning InsightCloudSec installation
- The appropriate permissions to apply this Compliance Pack to your desired infrastructure
- Familiarity with your organization’s compliance requirements
If you have questions about implementing this compliance pack or other general questions, reach out to us through the Customer Support Portal.
InsightCloudSec's new HITRUST CSF Compliance Pack contains dozens of Insights that map to the HITRUST CSF requirements. For the best results we recommend tailoring the Insights to your specific organization’s cloud environment.
For example, if your organization does not use containers, remove any Insights related to containers to ensure you only get the compliance information you need.
- Using the InsightCloudSec Infrastructure as Code (IaC) scanning feature can help align to Requirement 6.3.2.
- Note: Using InsightCloudSec in your environment can help align to the following HITRUST CSF requirements:
In addition, to explore more details around our automation capabilities, take a look at our documentation on BotFactory.
Updated 29 days ago