Getting Support - Changes in the UI & Tools
With 21.7.2 and 21.7.3, InsightCloudSec temporarily removed the “Support” widget found inside the product. This change was implemented in two parts:
- Step 1: 21.7.2 & 21.7.3 removes the existing widget and deprecates Zendesk support.
- All Customers on versions 21.7.3 and earlier will not be able to use the support widget to submit issues, they may be able to access the previous form but it will no longer be linked to an active support tool and should not be used.
- Step 2: 21.7.4 reintroduces the support widget with capabilities attached to our new internal form and SalesForce Customer Support Portal.
Beginning with the introduction of SalesForce in 21.7.4 we will also be deprecating email support. Any user that contacts support via email will receive an auto-response instructing them to contact the team through the unified Customer Support Portal.
Below are details on the best ways to reach out to us. Support is currently available Monday through Friday from 3:30 AM to 9:00 PM (EST). We are actively working on extending our coverage and will update this page as our support capabilities expand.
Support on weekends/holidays is offered on a limited basis (e.g., for high priority issues) outside of the hours defined above.
Visit the Customer Support Portal to submit all of your requests:
- Submitting and tracking any type of request, including bugs, feature requests, and general questions.
- Reviewing and following up on the status of your requests.
For existing customers, you can reach out to us on Slack directly via the shared or guest channels. We also have the ability chat through Microsoft Teams using M.io.
If you're not sure about your access for support, reach out to the team through the Customer Support Portal to verify your support access.
Email support has been deprecated as part of the new Salesforce integration.
Updated about 1 month ago